After a nerve wrecking weekend, everything’s finally fixed

In Uncategorized by blahlicus

As some of you that follow the subreddit may be aware of, the site was down for a day and the store was disabled for almost an entire week, i’ve finally managed to fix this headache-inducing torment disguised as innocent text files.

The problem ends up being a cascade of problems that i ended up solving several times, i was doing the good old trial and error method of debugging, changing things one at a time and reverting the changes one by one, so i actually fixed part of the problem multiple times before i got the site working again.